• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help adding a corporate account/sync issues on hydro, ICS 4.0.4?

thanig

Lurker
Nov 29, 2012
I am having trouble adding a corporate account. I have an exchange active sync problem. I am loading a .crt file, it says the client certificate is installed, from personal, security, install from SD card, but when i go to add a corporate account, it indicates no certificates have been loaded, and that I have no client certificate. Without a client certificate, I cannot add the corporate email account.

I am told by my tech support that most Android ICS 4.0 phones simply load the client certificate during while adding the corporate account, but that does not seem to be the case with the kyocera hydro phone. I have opened a case with kyocera wireless, but so far I have had no breakthroughs.

Are there any apps I can use to see if the certificate is in fact loaded? any apps to load the client certificates? any ideas or any help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones