• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Adding a Single Contact to a Page

rabernet

Android Enthusiast
Apr 22, 2010
www.robinsnestreptiles.com
I had done this before, after reading directions on a post a few weeks ago, but sadly, I didn't favorite the thread.

I don't want to add the Favorite's tool aka People Widget.

I want to add a single contact to one of the pages. I had my boyfriend on one, but I wanted to move it to another page, and I accidentally deleted the icon (he's still in my People contact list). But I can't figure out how to add just ONE contact to the desktop.

I've searched the forums, but can't find the right combo of keywords, and I've searched the HTC Incredible Support .pdf and I can't find it there either.

Can anyone help?

I think this is what you are looking for: Go to the page you want to add the contact to and hit the + button or long press the screen. Then you want to choose shortcut. Then choose person from the bottom of the list and it will open up your contacts allowing you to choose whatever contact you want. It will allow you to then choose the default action for the icon. If you just want to have quick access to the information then choose view contact. Hope this helped.

Reactions: rabernet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones