• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

adding bt headset support?

ram100987

Sep 26, 2008
I've had the 1.5 update(unmodded, non-dev) pretty much since it was available but I have not been able to stream media to my helmet headset. It works fine for phone calls but there is no option in bluetooth settings for media streaming, only phone use. It is a scala rider unit. I was wondering if its possible to download packages that add support for different bt units so that I can listen to music while I'm on the motorcycle.

I've had the 1.5 update(unmodded, non-dev) pretty much since it was available but I have not been able to stream media to my helmet headset. It works fine for phone calls but there is no option in bluetooth settings for media streaming, only phone use. It is a scala rider unit. I was wondering if its possible to download packages that add support for different bt units so that I can listen to music while I'm on the motorcycle.

I have the same headset and the same problem. I would be willing to pay for an app that made this possible. I had an app on my old windows mobile phone called Bluetooth Audio that forced all audio to bluetooth, even if it wasn't stereo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones