Adding Chinese language setting to Note 2

1. tripleu

tripleu Active Member

My mother just received the Galaxy Note 2 (t-mobile) and she was trying to get me to change her language setting to Chinese, however in the american version, there are only 6 language settings. I tried looking at other forums, but there really convoluted and complex instructions so i am looking for some help to accomplish this goal. I'm not just trying to install a keyboard, but change everything to read Chinese. So far it seems like I have to flash an HK rom on to it, but it's gotten complicated at this point.... Thanks

Advertisement
  2. tripleu

tripleu Active Member

bump... the last flash I did didn't work =(
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey there tripleu,

I have moved this thread to the Root section for the T-Mobile Note 2.

I hope this works out for you and gets you the answers you need!

Thanks for joining! :D
  4. tripleu

tripleu Active Member

Thanks for the move, I guess I didn't pay attention. a little bump for some help =D
  5. cornken

cornken New Member

Hi! I have the same problem. Just wondering if you found a solution to your issue with the Chinese language option to the Samsung Galaxy Note II. Any help regarding this is much appreciated. Thanks!
  6. Prepaidguy9081

Prepaidguy9081 Well-Known Member

The international version has been ported to tmobile note ii. Languages have been removed but you can ask if the developer will releace a version without this change, xda forums
  7. ahjengmool

ahjengmool Well-Known Member

check out 'set taiwan' it may help you will find it in google play
    kmn5 and Kkhotmail like this.
  8. Kkhotmail

Kkhotmail New Member

Installed 'Set Taiwan' it help. Thank you!