adding contact after phone call?Support

Last Updated:

1. double

double Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

after a phone call to or from an unknown number you have the option to add contact. i added it. it asked me what account. i entered all the info for contact. it is not there. under call log it now shows contacts name instead of just number, but it is not in my contacts on phone or gmail contacts. WTF?

also, if you add a contact to a group, it takes it out of the (all) group? i opened up my wifes contact, whos name is preceded by the letter A so she is always first. i opened and edited her contact to add her to my favorites group. now it is not under ALL?

TIA for any info.

Advertisement
  2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

I enter them under my google account when asked. That way they are backed up is I loose them from a reformat on the phone.
    You may have assigned them to the phone contacts instead. Goto People>Menu>View You will see how many contacts are in each category.

3. double

double Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

defininitely a good tip. i went to view and there are 0 phone contacts and 500+ google contacts but it is not there. i can go to call log and select the little card to the right of the call and all of her info comes up but it is not there.

4. AllezDada

AllezDada Well-Known Member

Is there a way to change a contact from one group to the other (eg phone to google) without re-entering it? Other than having the google ones backed up is there any advantage of one over the other?