• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adding contacts to SIM~ but cannot add their pic???

ooooooooooooooh i c lol. i thought i was going crazy as i wanted to add pics of all my friends in my contacts.

so i wonder if anybody adds contacts to sim at all, cause i think most like seeing the pics with the contacts, i guess i need to back up my contact details cause if my phone died or something, the contacts will be gone with it grrrrr.

Upvote 0
so they have to be google contacts for them to be back up auto? i mean i dont know anybody who uses google, i just have phone numbers lol although it gives me choices to store them as google but as i can store them in the phone, ill just back my numbers up in my old blackberry...make it easy for me incase i loose data by a upgrade or something.

cheers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones