Adding Contacts?Support

Last Updated:

1. Sarahnya

Sarahnya Active Member This Topic's Starter

OMG I fee so stupid asking this but when you are adding contacts I can't see a field where to put name in, there is one for email, other and various other bits and bobs but I can't find the most basic info which is name :confused:

Advertisement
  2. UncleMike

UncleMike Well-Known Member

Open the Contacts app, tap Menu > New Contact. If you have multiple accounts configured you'll see a popup asking to select the account that the new contact should be associated with. The first two fields in the dialog that appears should be "First name" and "Last name". Are you doing something different, or getting different results?

3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums.

Uncle Mike has answered your question, Sarahnya. I just wanted to say that no question asked in Android Forums is stupid. I know how it feels to think it's a dumb question, but it's just about enjoying the forums here and learning about your device, which you're doing by asking. ;)

4. Sarahnya

Sarahnya Active Member This Topic's Starter

Cheers, I have found it now. I didn't think it was that top field because it had a camera next to it and thought it was to add a picture :eek:

I'm just messing about with themes at the moment and seeing what works etc, I noticed a lot of them required open Panda, is this easy to install?

Also do animated backgrounds not work with the Legend, I donwloaded some but they didn't appear in my menu so I'm assuming it's 2.2 only?

5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

I've moved your questions to the HTC Legend area, Saranya, where other users of that device can help you.

6. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

If you hit menu, wallpaper, and it gives you an option called live wallpaper then you device supports live wallpaper....if you dont get this option you are out of luck
    And panda home is available in the market...I highly suggest you check out adwords home our launcher pro tho as those are both great home replacement apps.