• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Adding Corporate Calendar into Cyanogen Mod?

StingRay

Nov 23, 2009
Dallas
Been attempted to "add" the Corporate Calendar app (CorpCal.apk) into Kousch's CyanogenMod 5.0.4.2 for the last two days....I've used Root Explorer, Busybox, etc. using the following command lines:

Code:
adb shell
su
mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
cd sdcard
busybox cp -R CorpCal.apk /system/app
sync
reboot

CorpCal.apk is located in my sdcard prior to entering the code above. Once complete, CorpCal.apk is located in my system/app file and I then go in with Root Explorer and hit install. Corporate Calendar app is now in my app drawer, but when selected force closes everytime, and since it is also running in the background, will force close randomly. I've tried also adding the CorpCal.odex file from a backup ROM, which will allow other apps or calendar widgets to work, but it still will not allow me to open my Corporate Calendar.

If you haven't figured out, I am a major noob when it comes to rooting....saw the forums and demo video on Koush's Cyanogen Mod and was sold. Really love the way this works, but desperately need my Corporate Calendar....

Any assistance on what I am missing would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in Advance!:eek:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones