Adding Employee Discount

Last Updated:

1. damink23

damink23 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I added my fianc

Advertisement
  2. avacomputers

avacomputers Well-Known Member

You can call *2 or chat with Sprint online.

3. damink23

online with sprint now. they dont make this easy.

4. April_Fool_79

April_Fool_79 Well-Known Member

Depends on the name on the account. If the account is in *YOUR* name, the only employer discount that can be added is through *YOUR* company.

Easy way around that, though. If your fiancee is eligible for Sprint service, and can have as many lines as you need on her account, then call *2 (with your fiancee there with you, too) and tell them you want open a new account for her and do a transfer of liability. Your phone numbers, contracts, upgrade dates, etc will all move over with you, and they will be able to put her employer discount on the account then. No cost, just takes a little bit of time to set up (not endless hours or anything, but it's not a 2 minute fix, either). Just be warned that your first bill on her account will look weird (prorated charges for partial month, then full month in advance), but the last bill on your account should actually have a credit on it (since you pay a month in advance). If they can't transfer that credit into her account, ask them to send it to you in a check.

5. damink23

The online rep was actually very helpful and was able to apply the discount.

6. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

Great news.. glad it worked out well for ya! Neither I, nor the several (3 or 4) people I have told about this, have had any problems.

7. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

Why do you say that? At my old employer I just had to tell them who I worked for and got the discount. When I changed jobs, I just had to use my work email address and then confirm it. Simple as that.