adding my name to lock screen

Last Updated:

1. reneeb

reneeb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove the "Sprint" from the top of the arc (above the time) on the lock screen and replace it with my name? I'm having a hell of a time figuring it out and its driving me nuts! I've never had a phone where I couldnt figure out how to write over it. Thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. reneeb

No one knows the answer to this? I was hoping there would be a way to change it.

3. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

You could get Lock 2.0 and make a custom background with your name on it. That's the only option I can think of.

On a side note, my first thought when reading this was...I hope you figure out your name soon. No person should go through the world not knowing their own name! :D

4. reneeb

LOL! Well, I am blonde, so sometimes my own name does slip my mind ;) Anyways, thanks for the help. Is Lock 2.0 an app from the market? If not, know of any apps that might help with this? And where do you get Lock 2.0 from?

Renee

5. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Yes it's a market app, click the link and it'll take you to a page explaining the app. You can search the market and download it from there.