Adding pics to mms messageSupport

1. jsphmuckey

jsphmuckey Well-Known Member

Ok, I've got stock b09 rooted, debloated & that's about it. Working great! I really don't care too much about the release of Jellybean cause I just don't wanna keep up anymore ;) Already coming out with Key lime pie & Galaxy S4 ! My phone works, if I get jellybean it'll be a plus! But, might not update due to ZTE malfunctions haha

Anyways ever since I got the phone or when I started messin with it I noticed when adding/sending a photo (mms) It somehow distorts the image. Like stretching it vertically? I have never had this problem on other phones. Never had a problem with it compressing the image either but this is the only flaw at this time...

Has anyone else noticed this before? Could there be a fix? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. RandySat

RandySat Guest

You also have to check the picture size, if its too big also you are likely to get these troubles.
  3. mooreapi

mooreapi Active Member

jsphmuckey - I don't have that problem, but lately if I try and attach an image, it keeps failing to send the message and keeps retrying. Sometimes it sends after a couple tries, sometimes I just delete the message after several tries, re-do the message, and it will send it after 1-2 failures.

This doesn't always happen, but I don't send MMS/picture messages often. Happens when on 3G with good or crappy signal and when on a good Wifi connection too.

Matt
  4. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

i think its the configuration changes they made in b09. i havent been able to send a single message since i updated, i can get cm10 to send with a little adjustment but theres little point since the camera isnt functional
  5. mooreapi

mooreapi Active Member

btw, my phone is rooted and running Shin's Awesome Android ROM.
  6. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

aa is based on b07 if im not mistaken. so that wouldnt have much to do with the b09 mms issues
  7. joeewhite

joeewhite Active Member

I changed my camera settings to a lower setting and it stopped