Adding programs to folderSupport

Last Updated:

1. Yaksha

Yaksha Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

On one of my home screens I have a few folders, one for games, one for directions, etc. I used to be able to open a folder and click the plus sign and it would let me add a program in there. Now when I do that it tells me my home screen is full. I have space in my folder but the home screen is full. This wasn't a problem before. Now I need to remove something from my home screen, add a program, then move it to my folder.

The only change I can think of is I rooted my phone. Anyone else having this problem?

Advertisement
  2. RustyNail

RustyNail Well-Known Member

Just a thought... Have you tried adding the item to an empty space on one of the other screens and then moving it into the desired folder?

3. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member

I also would suggest AppOrganizer. It works great for assigning apps to categories and then you can add (widget) a folder by category.

As for directions and such, you can add it to an empty space on the homescreen and them move it into the folder.

4. Yaksha

Yaksha Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I actually have every space on every home screen used. This was actually the problem. In order to add something to a folder, you have to have an empty spot on one of the home screens. If they are all full you can't add to a folder. So I deleted something off of screen 1, went to screen 7 where the folder is, and I was able to add something directly into the folder.

I wonder if that's a bug or work as intended. :D