Adding programs to home screenSupport

Last Updated:

1. vbdave78

vbdave78 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,
    I have the HTC Incredible. Recently I realized that I cannot add any of the apps that I download from the Android Market to any of my home screens. If I try to add a program to my home scree, none of the apps recently installed (e.g mint.com, yelp, dictionary) show up in the list. But if I go to "All programs", they are there. Has anyone else had such a problem?
    Thanks
    V

Advertisement
  2. vbdave78

vbdave78 New Member This Topic's Starter

I figured out a workaround. Click on the arrow that takes you to a list of "All programs". Press and hold the icon that you want to add on the homescreen. The list of programs that show up when you click on the "+" sign is not populated with the new programs. Not sure why. Anyway, in case someone else gets confused, there is a workaround.
    V

3. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Have you tried restarting your phone? That "+" arrow SHOULD show any new apps installed. But yes, as you said, you can long press an app and it will give you the option to put it on your home screen. You can also long press a blank area on one of the home screens and it will bring up that "+" menu.