Additional HTC Legend Functionality

1. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. joe382

joe382 Member

oh wow that gallery app is awesome. Thanks for finding these!
  3. ziffos

ziffos Well-Known Member

These are FANTASTIC links - thank you very much from a very new Legend user.
    dryspuri likes this.
  4. dryspuri

dryspuri Active Member

all apps worj great!! tahnk u!!
  5. Thank You
  6. I ytried to install the HI and Lo res keyboards but could not find the Mic symbol on the keyboard, am I going wrong or which screen can I view the same...Voice search is installed correctly and is working fine....how can I get to dictate my SMS before sending instead of typing the whole message....PLZ ADVICE
  7. I found the options after posting the previous reply...I still have a question....Can I dictate my messahes as in Nexus one?
  8. juux

juux New Member

As reported by others on the download link page, the Gallery app seems only to use the low-res thumbnail images, not very slick. I assume that the Nexus One doesn't suffer from this, is there any way round it on the Legend?
  9. Is there something like a Dutch language voice-to-text-app ?
  10. cptholster

cptholster New Member

I don't suppose anyone know's how to turn the text review bar at the bottom of the screen off. It's not so good if you've been sent a naughty message you don't want others to read! Thanks Hol xx
  11. Mr.Derringer

Mr.Derringer Well-Known Member

Stop sexting when your bird/fella is close by.
  12. wmtoandroid

wmtoandroid Well-Known Member

Has anyone found the Gallery app to be very slow on the Legend? I tried to use it and had to uninstall as it just took too long to load thumbnails, change albums, etc...
  13. wdmalik

wdmalik Active Member

Having the same issues with me
  14. wmtoandroid

wmtoandroid Well-Known Member

Ah, that's too bad. Maybe Froyo will speed things up. I liked the location display under the thumbnails, but I guess I'll have to wait.
  15. nolook

nolook Active Member

anyone figure out how to get voice to text working with swype keyboard?
  16. slaytez

slaytez New Member

Yes, I found it very slow on my HTC Legend.
    So I uninstalled it as well.