Address book stinksGeneral

Last Updated:

1. moskatl

moskatl Member This Topic's Starter

You can't even read an entire address (city/zip code). If I am doing something wrong please let me know or if you know of an alternative address book please share.

Advertisement
  2. sarahjusteruk

sarahjusteruk New Member

I kind of agree with this (well maybe not stinks) but it's certainly a pain not being able to see a contacts whole address.

Is there alternative app or am i missing a less-intuitive method.

Am loving my HTC Hero...

3. dibs ODDJOB

dibs ODDJOB Well-Known Member

It's a little stupid, but if you open contact, then edit, scroll down and you can see the whole address. Unless they have the whole address in the street line, then you have to kinda scroll through that.

Easier way is to just click on address and let GMaps open it.

4. sarahjusteruk

sarahjusteruk New Member

Hi. I do as you say and scroll down in the contact, but i only see one line of the address next to "find home". Even when i go into edit the contact I still see a very small box which shows 1.5 lines of addess. My contacts are all synched with google where i do most of the editing and management, but I still want to be able to see the postal address when i am out and about.

As for google maps, I love it, but not ideal just for finding an address to put on an envelope for a birthday card.

There must be an "address book" alternative surely?