Adjust vibration feedback?Support

Last Updated: 2012-08-09 05:33:16
  1. Jetro

Jetro Member

Is there a way to alter the vibration feedback when you press any of the buttons (Home, menu etc.)?

Like, I want vibration feedback, but I feel the current one is too brutal. It's almost like turning your cellphone on, or when it's ringing/whatever. There seem to be no way to adjust this in the menus.

I discovered that at least GoSMS has a "soft" vibration setting, and so does Nokia, and I wondered if there is a way (through an app or something, haven't had any luck yet) to change the vibration feedback on the HTC Desire HD. :)

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

3. Jetro

Jetro Member

I found that and looked at its description, but is has no mention of what changing the vibration feedback. Also, it costs money, so it would probably be a waste.

Edit: I downloaded it and tried, no, it doesn't have those settings. Thanks for suggesting. :3
  4. El Presidente

One of the options listed (3rd from bottom) is haptic feedback.

Also, if you buy it, you get 15 mins to see if it has what you're looking for. That should be ample time to see if it has the settings you require; when you uninstall, you get your money back.
  5. Jetro

Jetro Member

Yeah, I know, I noticed that, so I tried it. The haptic feedback setting was just for turning it on/off, not adjusting it.
  6. El Presidente

I see, sorry chief!
  7. Jetro

Jetro Member

8. ral

ral Well-Known Member

Is there a way to adjust haptic feedback on the softkeys? Not turn the off, just reduce them to the same level as a HTC Sensation.

I can reduce the levels on my keyboard (I use Swiftkey) where I drop it from 30 ms to 15 ms. But I cannot find a similar setting for my soft keys.

Am rooted, and am okay manually editing a text file. Well if I can find it :)

TIA