1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

admire on boost possible?Support

1. godfeast

godfeast Well-Known Member

Whats needed to get an admire to work on boost mobile?

Is it just setting up an account and changing some settings in qpst or more in depth?

Advertisement
  2. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

Changing nvitems, apn, qpst settings and maybe more. Just search how to flash a phone to boost mobile on Google
  3. godfeast

godfeast Well-Known Member

Ive searched but i havent found a success story yet - the best one I came across said data was a no go and the phone would suddenly stop getting calls and go directly to voicemail - not reassuring, but I was hoping someone here was more informed or had maybe done it already.
  4. mai8ko

mai8ko Well-Known Member

Check these dudes out. It's a paid service, but they seem pretty legit. I contacted them about flashing the google nexus to metro pcs, and they got back to me the next day saying that for nyc it's a very expensive process for that phone and the web doesn't end up working well on that phone if flashed to metro. They said that my best bet was to move my # to boost then flash it to boost, as the nexus has better compatability for that service. I don't actuallly have the funds to invest in an upgrade at the moment, but was just curious cuz I think I'm gonna go for a dual-core for my next phone. But you might have better luck w/ the admire! Check em out:
    Phones Flashed Flash evo to Boost | Flash Evo | Cell Phone Flashing