Admire - why wont my phone reboot when using Odin?

1. CoryMac247

CoryMac247 Well-Known Member

No matter what I try the phone wont reboot. Odin says pass but the phone just sits idle in download mode. After about 50 trys, I'm about ready to give up...

Advertisement
    :
  2. KageBeast

KageBeast Well-Known Member

When you put your phone in download mode and open up odin does one of the boxes in odin turn yellow?
  3. mightyantskate

mightyantskate Well-Known Member

Did you check the box that said reboot?
  4. CoryMac247

CoryMac247 Well-Known Member

I either get a yellow com4, com5, or com6 depending o which usb port I plug into. And I've tried both the one package method (w all boxes checked) and the pda method ( w only auto reboot, protect ops, and reset timer 300 checked). The green bar moves, says the recovery image downloaded, then lags on reset for a few minutes, and at 5:05 the box turns blu says pass, but phone never reboots. I've waited anywhere from a couple mins to a few hours. When I watched the tut on YouTube, the guys phone rebooted almost instantly after he hit the start button. I don't get it lol. I've even tried redownloading all the files and starting over, still nothing....
  5. mightyantskate

mightyantskate Well-Known Member

Uninstall all of the Samsung drivers your using, if your rooting the device install the indulge drivers, if your installing cwm get the drivers from the Samsung website. When it's installed and plugged into download mode check your windows device manager for the Samsung device and it'll tell you the right COM#