• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Admit defeat plz help samsung galaxy ace 2 i8160

hello i have two i8160 phones but im having so much issues with everything i have tried using odin to flash stock roms i have used CWM and TWRP recoveries but no hope everytime i flash a rom stock or no for this device both of them when you reboot it gets stuck on samsung logo i had one of them running on cm11 but due to a battery drain i switched rom now i wish i never did

Phone 1 status: no os installed, no recovery only (download mode) odin, stuck on boot screen on any rom
Phone 2 status: no os installed , has twrp and i use a update.zip to get an updated cwm, stuck on boot screen on any rom

the stock roms came from samsung firmwares site and it was for the correct phone and carrier

i can't get both of them to boot

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones