admob alternatives

1. DragonFlyJones

DragonFlyJones New Member

I was wondering if someone had some experience with an ad service for android other than admob. I'm doing way better with iAds so is there another service I could use for my android app that would give revenue comparable it iAds?

Advertisement
  2. usml

usml Active Member

Hi,
    I'm working on a widget that allow Android developers to get and show ads from another ad distributor in US. It can be used by itself, or with AdMob -- one is used as backup of another. This distributor payes better per click (sometimes much better) than AdMob. I'm not ready to release it yet, but if you or other developers interested to be beta user, I can send you something in next couple days or so. At least you could get a feel on how much they pay. You'd need to get an account from them similar to what you do with AdMob. I will not take a cut of your ad revenue.
    Oh, very important -- they don't pay you if a click comes from outside US. So there's no benefit if most/all of your application/game users are not in US.
  3. leefisher

leefisher Member

What's the other ad thing called?
  4. RubiconDude

RubiconDude Well-Known Member

Install AdWhirl and support the lot. Tweak your settings to favour whomever pays the most at the given time. No downside.
  5. Lemoncog

Lemoncog Active Member

I would agree here, also from signing up to the site you will see a list of popular Ad services you might want to investigate.
  6. Here's a list of other mobile ad networks:

adfonic.com
    inmobi.com
    mojiva.com
    decktrade.com
    jumptap.com
    buzzcity.com
    millennialmedia.com

Hope this helps...
  7. olepogam

olepogam Member

Hello,

AdMob can perform mediation with other ad networks, but I'm not certain I've understood how it works !!

Can someone tell me what's the difference between subscribing to AdWhirl directly and using AdMob mediation ?

Best regards,
    Oli

----------
    Try 100% free application "junk food emergency" on Google Play if you want to find some junk food around !