• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe Flash for MTS - Froyo / 2.2?

I recommend going to xda development section and your question will be answered. Use their site for all development questions if you want answers right this second. Most members here aren't into dev. Quickly though:

-You need root to install
-The so called 2.1 version is not complete and is no better than the preinstalled flashlite our phone already has!
-Even with 2.2 flash will not be perfect as adobe says it needs a minimum 1ghz arm7 processor. Slide does not meet these requirements. Will it work...yes. Will it work well...NO

Question answered...no more need for shameless self bumps;) it's only been a day since first post anyway...give us time to answer.

Upvote 0
Go here and follow the instructions, it doesn't need to be rooted. It works but like it says on the page because your missing some codes and the complier from 2.2 its not going to run perfectly.

I've been using it on my MTS and it all depends on how big the flash file is and how much is going on for the performance. Like the above post said, it basically comes down to the processor.

How To: Install Flash 10.1 On Android 2.1 Eclair Devices

Hope this helps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones