• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

adobe flash player and java on samsung pop

ashdude88

Lurker
Sep 28, 2011
lko
i have 3 questions on which i am searching from last 2 months:(
plz:rolleyes: awns my questions as i expect that this site is only soln to all my q.

Q1- is there any alternative for viewing online videos other than adobe flash player as my device dosen't supports it:(
Q2- how can i run java apps on my phone (plz give answer to this question if the java running app is working for my phone give full instructions from downloading till installing midlets or other steps)
(removed)

i will highly appriciate if anyone is able to give answers
thnx:cool:

Even though Android apps are based in Java, Java apps do not run natively in Android. Not outside of a web browser, at any rate. If you have a Java program that you want to run in Android, you have to recompile it in the Android SDK.

And as far as bluetooth hacking, are you trying to hack into other people's phone with bluetooth? I'm at work, so I don't want to follow that link. And, if so, illegal activities are not permitted here in Android Forums.

Upvote 0
Yea I know of no midlet manager for Android. Considering the whole OS is a midlet manager of sorts, it would be a midlet running midlets. So the next question of there being a midlet manager hack to support BT, that's a real stretch. I'd say you're back to finding an old WM phone and installing an IBM or Cloudys Esmertec midlet manager.

Reactions: ashdude88
Upvote 0
Even though Android apps are based in Java, Java apps do not run natively in Android. Not outside of a web browser, at any rate. If you have a Java program that you want to run in Android, you have to recompile it in the Android SDK.

And as far as bluetooth hacking, are you trying to hack into other people's phone with bluetooth? I'm at work, so I don't want to follow that link. And, if so, illegal activities are not permitted here in Android Forums.

hi jerofld iam a student not a hacker and only want to just fun around with my friends:D! thats it:rolleyes: (and also keep an eye on my brother's messages-as from this software u can do that) . i don't want to harm anyone . and as for androidforums i will never in the future talk about hacking in this site as i am also totally opposed to hacking:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

Upvote 0
hi pastafarian iam a student not a hacker and only want to just fun around with my friends:D! thats it:rolleyes: (and also keep an eye on my brother's messages-as from this software u can do that) . i don't want to harm anyone . and as for androidforums i will never in the future talk about hacking in this site as i am also totally opposed to hacking:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones