• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe Flash Player for Samsung Galaxy Ace

Flash Player 11 For galaxy ace on any version of rom this will work even on stock roms of galaxy ace to download go to sgatechwork.blogspot.in working tested with youtube web metcare facebook video online games ads etc on galaxy ace s5830 device

you sure...??? most sites don't need flash, so could be just another red herring!!! ;) Anybody...??? Graham

Upvote 0
If you install it you'll notice its actually flash player 10.3 (says 11 but uses 10.3 libs)
It doesn't work fully (read the hundreds of threads on the matter!)

Hey PJ fancy meeting you here...do you come here often...?? haha.
Can't somebody put a block on the words "Flash" & "player" please, this subject is driving most of us nuts!! lol! ;) Graham

Upvote 0
Flash Player 11 For galaxy ace on any version of rom this will work even on stock roms of galaxy ace to download go to sgatechwork.blogspot.in working tested with youtube web metcare facebook video online games ads etc on galaxy ace s5830 device

Thanks SGATechwork
its working on my phone now..
What about other application installed with it..
CWM
Superuser
Tweaks

Upvote 0
I've noticed many options and I'm a bit confused as which one to use. My main reason for needing flash is to be able to use the Mlb At Bat app to stream live games on my my SGA. Right now the phone is new and I haven't installed any browsers and the app doesn't run off a browser is a stand alone app. Could anyone help?

Upvote 0
Thanks SGATechwork
its working on my phone now..
What about other application installed with it..
CWM
Superuser
Tweaks

CWM Is for Your Whole Phone Backup And Restore .... :thrasher: Turn Off Your phone and than press power + home
Super User Will Give You Root access
Tweaks Is For Advance users ... check this for more info CF-Root Tweak Manager Settings - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones