• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe Flash Player now in the Market for Incredible.

I donno when it updated again, but my market place just prompted me for a game update, but when I checked I saw Flash Player is now 10.1.95.1
Just finished the update and will test some videos at lunch. I had the audio delay the with the initial update that came with 2.2.

This is the latest update that the last several posts have been referring to which was posted to the Market yesterday.

Upvote 0
I thought Flash was part of Froyo. Why do we need to go into Market to download Flash? Shouldn't it automatically update or notify us an update is available?
I don't want to screw up Froyo or have a second Flash (if even possible).

It's a manual update, and Flash isn't "part" of Froyo. Flash is an application that was loaded on your device alongside 2.2, with 2.2 simply allowing the full functionality of the Flash application.

Updating to the newest version of Flash won't do anything to Froyo, and the update will not result in having a "second flash". It'll just update the version you already have.

Reactions: rapidsandroid
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones