• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Adobe Flash

CheesyPeteza

Oct 7, 2010
I bought this phone for my wife last weekend and I'm really happy with it. But we just noticed while viewing a web page that we couldn't view a flash video. I looked in the market and Adobe Flash doesn't even appear, which suggests this device isn't supported yet.

I thought all froyo and upwards devices ran Adobe Flash, is it because of the processor speed? Does anyone know if they will be releasing a version of Flash for it?

Can we install the Adobe flash apk manually?

I'm thinking of buying one of these and the Flash player support is the only issue I can see after doing some very thorough research.

I notice that Opera Mobile browser says it supports Flash. Is that another way of getting Flash support for the ChaCha?

If not, does anybody know of any plans to release Flash for the ChaCha or any other way of getting it, please?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones