Adobe flash....Support

Last Updated:

1. CHEONY81

CHEONY81 Active Member

Hello i have samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 p3113.4.1.1..is there a way to get adobe flash and if so whats the best way to download and will it work with regular internet browser with tablet..

Advertisement
  2. bill_in_mtl

bill_in_mtl Active Member

Adobe flash is no longer available on play store - if you search on xda-developers you should be able to find an .apk file that you can install

The stock browser does work with flash - you may have to change the settings to have flash plug in "always on"

I use boat browser, and flash works well on it - I stream flash content regularly

If you cannot find anything - let me know and I will try to find the link I used originally

Good luck,
    CHEONY81 likes this.
  3. CHEONY81

CHEONY81 Active Member

Looked through xda and keep finding only for tab 10.1
  4. CHEONY81

CHEONY81 Active Member

I downloaded aptoide and found flash player there should i download from there
  5. bill_in_mtl

bill_in_mtl Active Member

6. jwither

jwither Well-Known Member

On the Tab, go to Settings, Security, then allow Unknown sources.

From this page:

Archived Flash Player versions

Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives
    [​IMG]Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.47)

I realize it says 4.0, not 4.1, but it's the last version Adobe made for Android, there will be no more available after this. It works fine on a 4.1 Tab 2 - 7 or 10.
    bill_in_mtl likes this.
  7. kbbru

kbbru Well-Known Member

Or do a search in this forum before asking the same questions over and over again... :rolleyes:
  8. rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd Member

I used a link like jwither provided, from another post and it worked great! Flash videos now play.
  9. skypros

skypros New Member

I have flash on my gTab2.7 and it works on firefox..... The Cnet page says it plays on the Dolphin browser, yet it doesn't play on my Dolphin browser.

I can also watch amazon prime on the native browser.... but it does not work all that well. The Firefox works somewhat better..... but it will crash the browser.
    Maybe I don't have the settings correct?