• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps ADT Library updating

I am using opensource google code found here.

I originally built the app using aacdecoder-android-0.6 which stopped working with kitkat. My attempt to update to aacdecoder-android-0.8 (which was updated to work with kitkat) fails.

Let me explain how I attempted to update. This is probably where I went wrong... I moved the following files to the libs folder replacing the old versions:
armeabi (FOLDER)
armeabi-v7a (FOLDER)
mips (FOLDER)
x86 (FOLDER)
aacdecoder-android-0.8.jar

then I deleted the old aacdecoder-android-0.6.jar. After this, I went to Java Build Path > Libraries > Add JAR's... and added the new aacdecoder-android-0.8.jar

I get an error with the following code:

public final PlayerCallback multiPlayerCallback = new PlayerCallback() {
@Override
public void playerStarted() {
timeCounter = 0;

}

The type new PlayerCallback(){} must implement the inherited abstract method PlayerCallback.playerAudioTrackCreated(AudioTrack) RadioService.java /LiveRadio/src/com/webcraftbd/radio line 848 Java Problem

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones