• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AMC Security 5.2 is released on Google Play!

IObit

Jan 17, 2013
Auto starting apps are slowing down your phone speed and drain up ‪#‎battery‬? AMC Security 5.2 brings you brand new Battery Saver & 1-tap Hibernate!

Update/ Download now!

AMC5.2_B.png

What's new:
1. Much faster and lighter Antivirus Engine
2. Hibernate autostarting apps with 1-tap
3. Brand new Battery Saver – 3 Modes provided to greatly extend battery life.
4. More Powerful Scan and Booster
5. Fixed all known bugs

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 99
  • 6.png
    6.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
  • 7.png
    7.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Reactions: Scuttlebug
Hey, everyone, IObit has released Advanced Mobile Care version 3.0, in which there's a fresh new feature that's going to kick your ass

Anti-Theft:
Turn on the Anti-theft function by setting a password, and then you can alarm, lock, or get location of the lost phone. Try these features of Anti-theft by tapping Find lost phone.

Check it on Google Play Store now:
http://goo.gl/lccQe

1_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.png

Please check our website for more details: http://www/iobit/com/advanced-mobile-care.php

Check out our Facebook page:
http://www/facebook/com/iobitsoft
Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter/com/iobitsoft
For any questions you may have, please contact
mobilesupport@iobit.com

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I used AMC on a galaxy note II for at&t and used Privacy Locker to hide some files. The files were saved as .file onto my sdcard. I have since then gotten a Galaxy SIII and I cannot gain access to my files through Privacy locker again. I have searched multiple forums for the information I need, and have come up with nothing. Is there any way I can get my files back, or am I just screwed? I have copied all of the files into the mobilecare\important\privacy directory, including the key files and the 2 log files. I use the exact same password and I still cannot gain access. Is there another program that can decrypt these files?

Upvote 0
I used AMC on a galaxy note II for at&t and used Privacy Locker to hide some files. The files were saved as .file onto my sdcard. I have since then gotten a Galaxy SIII and I cannot gain access to my files through Privacy locker again. I have searched multiple forums for the information I need, and have come up with nothing. Is there any way I can get my files back, or am I just screwed? I have copied all of the files into the mobilecare\important\privacy directory, including the key files and the 2 log files. I use the exact same password and I still cannot gain access. Is there another program that can decrypt these files?

Hi there,

Thanks for your question. Sorry for the late response. Your locked files are still safe in mobilecare\important\privacy directory, you cannot access the files may be due to the name of your Galaxy S3 SD card is different from the former one's, thus AMC cannot recognize it. A suggested way to decrype your files is:
Insert your SD card back to your galaxy note II can unlock the files with your password first, then move it to your new Galaxy SIII, lock the files again on your new phone.

Since I am not always here, if you need a quick response from IObit, you can Email your problem to AMC's support Email mobilesupport@iobit.com You'll get response from us within 24 hours.
Thanks again for your question!

Upvote 0
What's New in v4.0
1. Adopted new generation of optimization engine. Faster and more comprehensive.
2. Added new Anti-Surveillance feature which helps you prevent spyware from monitoring your device.
3. Improved Call/SMS Blocker feature which also helps you block unwanted SMS messages.
4. Find the lost phone and check the backup data through http://m.iobit.com
5. Enhanced Anti-virus feature. Database will be updated more frequently.
6. Improved App Manager. Faster and smarter.

Upvote 0
Hey guys,
We have launched AMC4.4.1, and give pro features such as Security Zone, Privacy lock your Contacts and SMS, and more scan and clean etc. You can get a month trial if you post feedback in this thread!
Step1: Download AMC for free.
Step2: Sign up an AMC account in AMC.
Step3: Get a 7day trial and give us your feedback here.
Step4: We will give you a month pro license for more testing.

Upvote 0
App Name: AMC Security (a.k.a. Advanced Mobile Care)
Description: AMC Security, previous Advanced Mobile Care has recently released a new update in which there is a brand new Payment Guard feature. Payment Guard is designed to protect mobile users’ financial data and mobile payment/banking process. AMC Security is a top-rated all-in-one security protector, cleaner and booster app which is developed by IObit. It helped 10 millions+ users boost up their lagging and old devices, reclaim memory when storage space run low, protect against mobile threats when browse unfamiliar websites.
Requirement: Android OS 2.2 or above
Free Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iobit.mobilecare&referrer=utm_source=bbs

Screenshots:
4mrl-ApWtdfDJ6b-4y53NaVJy2tEgice1OkCb2OfNCVyN7B0xALfAfNVGQseHaZcxMJ2=h900-rw

6nfSTtIpyVmEzBGfZqKozDC9Bp46tNgAn08zW6Hb3BzsUmeSvY7DRX7sYvZOKRU1MSM=h900-rw

luwrQtrHznuX723-wEbYFjx0aukIEe99zRoEzf-RaJ19mA2aRsXYD-_WEdLanJ8YEts0=h900-rw

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
"The study from University Cambridge says that 87% of Android devices are insecure. "

If you are using an Android device, you should be very carefully when you are downloading apps from an unknown website; You may worry about your privacy data being stolen by malicious person; You may have concerns like too many junk files lagging down your phone speed or apps running background drain out your battery...
In order to solve all these problems, you may have to install several tool apps on your phone but find the situation is getting worse.

Now try AMC Security!
AMC Security is an all-in-one security and optimization app focusing on detecting and nullifying threats to your Android device. Not only is this app extremely functional, but it also sports an attractive design;)

You can download AMC Security for free:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iobit.mobilecare&referrer=utm_source=techspot

Leave comments below, you can also get a Pro license code to enjoy all premium features:
- Use one account to protect 3 devices
- Anti-phishing
- Payment Guard
- Wipe data remotely in Anti-theft

Any questions or suggestions are welcomed. Let me know your thoughts!
upload_2015-10-15_17-9-9-png.80866
upload_2015-10-15_17-9-41-png.80867
upload_2015-10-15_17-10-9-png.80868
upload_2015-10-15_17-10-44-png.80869

Upvote 0
Hi All!

AMC Security is looking for Arabic, Kurdish and Swedish translators!
redface.gif

What is AMC Translator Group?
We're a family to make AMC better and more international!

What will you get as a translator?
-Let AMC speak your language, let your people use AMC easily and comfortably
-Your name will be added into AMC Security About page. More than 10,000,000 users can see your excellent work!
-We will also offer some reward occasionally.
-Translator group is regarded as a part of AMC developing team. Every update of AMC Security has your efforts!

In this group, you can share your ideas, your work, your thought, your life with people from other countries. You can also get to know latest AMC news and infos of our giveaway directly! Can't wait? Join now!

Join AMC Translator Group

Follow our Facebook to get latest tech news & giveaway info!

translator1.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones