Advanced task killer auto kill levels?

1. Terry S

Terry S Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can find a description of what the auto kill levels do on advanced task killer?

Also, if you choose to auto kill when the screen is off, does anything reopen automatically with the screen still off?

Advertisement
    :
  2. harryzwd

harryzwd Well-Known Member

bump for wanting to know the same exact info :D
  3. mckooter

mckooter Well-Known Member

via: http://rechild.mobi/
    gflare, Terry S and Simba501 like this.
  4. GLENN C.

GLENN C. Active Member

5. nmoline

nmoline Well-Known Member

I use aggressive with screen off and have seen a dramatic increase in battery life
  6. GLENN C.

GLENN C. Active Member

have you tried "crazy" yet?
  7. King Stampede

King Stampede Well-Known Member

I use CRAZY with apps closed when SCREEN OFF. You can put apps in the ignore list where the program leaves them running. I have seen an amazing increase in battery life with this program. It's definitely recommended.

Some programs do pop back up included ATT Navigator and Voice Search. I put voice search in my ignore list because I have the Google search widget on my home screen so I think that's why it keeps popping up.
  8. GLENN C.

GLENN C. Active Member

so if you had to chose between agressive or crazy for better battery life, which one would you chose?
  9. King Stampede

Crazy Agressive...

...no but seriously, go with Crazy so you know the apps will be stopped.
    GLENN C. likes this.
  10. sdelliott31

sdelliott31 Active Member

I went ahead (thanks for this post by the way) and did aggressive with the screen off. However, it says in the notes that it needs to be restarted. Are they talking about the shut off programs, restarting the phone every time, or the task killer program. Either way, I hope this helps.
  11. King Stampede

I wasn't sure either so I restarted the app and then the phone. I'm guessing quitting the app would suffice but I wanted to make sure.