Advanced task manager killing home screenGeneral

Last Updated:

1. absolutebica

absolutebica Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I set my screen to use HOME versus Sense UI. Well, I put the ATM widget on my screen for single click app ends...when I do this, though, it kills home.

Anyway I can exclude Home from this. It doesn't appear to be an option in my Apps list when i open Advanced Task Manager

btw - I have YET to receive a single email from androidforums.com when I use "Instant Email Notification" for thread replies.

Advertisement
  2. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

Have you tried PMing a mod? Have you checked your spam folder for it? That is what happd to me.

3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Personally i don't recommend using the kill all task or the widget to kill all the tasks on atm. If i need to close something out i just use the list, if i need to close more than one app just click the checkmark next to the app, go down the list and mark everything you want to close and then hit end.

4. hallstevenson

hallstevenson Well-Known Member

Report it to the ATK developer(s). They should be able to exclude HOME internally. Or, there's some other issue... HOME should be running at a higher privilege that doesn't allow the user (or any apps launched by the user) to kill it.