Advanced Volume Control

Last Updated:

1. DmdFreak

DmdFreak Member This Topic's Starter

When I had the Samsung Behold, I connect my S9 (Not HD) through bluetooth. When I did this, all alerts would come through my headset and NOT through the speaker as it normally would do when not connected.

But with my G1, it sends all alerts to both the speaker AND the headset. The apps I've looked at that control volume don't seem to fix this issue for me.

I'm wondering if there if anyone knows if there is an app I'm not finding that might help me fix the problem or if there is someone out there willing to take a stab at coding it. Were I capable I would try it myself.

If someone does decide to take this on, I'm more than willing to test it as needed.

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

I'm not sure, but there is actually an app called volume control, it may be useful to you?

3. DmdFreak

What I need, I think, is something that controls the volumes of the speaker and bluetooth outputs, but leaves media, ringtone, notifications volumes up, so they still come through bluetooth when I turn the speaker down or off.

4. DmdFreak

So far this app does part of what I want:

A2DP Volume Manager | HanHuy Journal

I can get the ringer to only come through the bluetooth, but not the notification. It mutes the notification for some reason. The Dev is looking into it though. I'm hoping he finds a fix :)