• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Advent Amico Tablet ??

MCHALO

Lurker
Jan 20, 2011
Hi guys i have a Advent Amico tablet for some time, i have been looking for update for my tablet at the moment its Firmware is 2.1 is there a way that i can make it into a 2.2 please help me out :(

the second thing is there a app for flash player because i have downloaded so much but at the end it says it wont install :(. i was reading the 2.2 will support flash player thats why i want to upgrade it

thanks in advance :)

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Typically there are two ways of getting an upgrade to a laptop, the hardware manufacturer releasing the update, and an Android developer releasing a custom ROM for the specific device. Because there are hardware differences from one device to the next, custom updates need to be developed for each device.

Reactions: MCHALO
Upvote 0
Hi, I bought an advent amico 10 days ago, and it's running me mad. i bought this from currys while a visit in uk. this comes with no manual no cd, nothing. just the tablet and a charger.

now i went back to my home country. and i spent 10 days trying to set this device. this device does sync with gmail contacts and that's all. no syncing with other application, such as google calendar, tasks, just nothing. Also very disappointed with the service from curry's. their answer was call the tech guys. the tech guys, sorry we dont have any data for that model. in advent page dose not show the amico, just the vega.

this model does not even have the android market.

does anyone know how to at least make a hard reset to this device? if you know i suggest you to call the tech guys in uk, as they don't know.

does anyone know some settings for this macine?

Hi guys i have a Advent Amico tablet for some time, i have been looking for update for my tablet at the moment its Firmware is 2.1 is there a way that i can make it into a 2.2 please help me out :(

the second thing is there a app for flash player because i have downloaded so much but at the end it says it wont install :(. i was reading the 2.2 will support flash player thats why i want to upgrade it

thanks in advance :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones