advertisements in the notification barSupport

1. tritiumman

tritiumman Well-Known Member

All of a sudden I'm getting advertisements in the notification bar...spam! any suggestions on how to remove this?s

Advertisement
    :
  2. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

Most likely it is coming from a third party app that you downloaded. Try uninstalling any apps that you loaded around the same time the Ads started popping up.
  3. Bloomy6

Bloomy6 Well-Known Member

You can also download an app called air push detector or something similar to tell you what apps are installed that cause this.
  4. attroll

attroll Well-Known Member

I had this problem and found out it was coming from an app called "MP3 Music download".
  5. scott_

scott_ Well-Known Member

It started for me after I downloaded/applied a Yahoo mail app update. I only seem to notice it when I have the mail app open.
  6. scott_

scott_ Well-Known Member

I have now removed the yahoo mail app and installed K9 mail.

Now no more adds.
  7. skzerk

skzerk New Member

8. CrouZ

CrouZ New Member

I had the same problem and thanks to this post I found and installed Addons detector and found within seconds which app was messing with me, and also a lot of other useful information. Awesome app!
  9. ninerblitz5

ninerblitz5 New Member

unistalling apps still gives you unwanted adds. go to google playor google store, in the menu options tap on "my apps", then "all" and remove all the unistalled apps or remove all the unwanted or unused apps. this should work