1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Advertising the Behold 2 - a good sign?!?!

1. Mastermind278

Mastermind278 Well-Known Member

I was browsing this forum to my surprise I see a behold 2 on top where my advertisements exist... I attached a screen shot.
    The link for those who want to see it in action is the following:
    http://s0.2mdn.net/1782317/behold2_comicGuy_728x90_40k_1.swf

I have also heard that people have seen commercials on TV for the Behold 2.

I feel that Samsung is finally taking the initiative (better late than never) to finally advertise this phone. I see a couple of positives:
    1. More people with the phone = more pressure for faster and better updates.
    2. More people with the phone = more people who can try to mod/cook roms.

So Samsung please continue to advertise!

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

3. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

I dont believe that BS! I have already tried the flash player on my old G1 with hero ROM!
    Plus Our processing power is way better than other handheld devices that have flash support in them. Such as the Nokia N810, which I have owned.
    And our OS well will not have to worry about because eventually we will make it to at least 2.1.
    But if all this is true then I will be selling my BH2 regardless of how good the camera is!:(
  4. Mastermind278

Mastermind278 Well-Known Member

YouTube - The Android-powered Samsung Behold II?
    Tv Commerical... Actually looks like a good commercial!

Now if only T-Mobile started to take care of thier Behold 2 customers.

So after calling T-Mobile today I stated ANDROID, their voice system said Google Phones, I said YES.

Their options then were G1, Mytouch3g, Motorola Cliq and Nexus One or go back to begging menu.

Where is the Behold 2...
  5. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

That is some major false advertising lol thousands of apps maybe in the market but you can only store at the most 50 apps haha
  6. bundo

bundo Member

Not to mention 1.5 can't run many of the good ones. I want Deposit@Mobile :(
  7. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

eventually we will get upgraded. but I don't think it's gonna be till 2.1 is old news. Hopefully its before my contract needs renewing (August 25th) either way I am gonna upgrade to something else I can't stay with the same phone for more than a year but I will keep my BH2 and all the painful memories of waiting for the update that seems to never come.
  8. HendyZero20

HendyZero20 Active Member

Its a pretty cool commercial I just wish our phones werent soo buggy cuz then id be happy with it.
  9. HadouGhost

HadouGhost Well-Known Member

lol awesome commercial except theres some false advertisement. the flash doesnt go THAT fast. haha. it kinda holds and lights up bright. that kidna pisses me off as it doesnt ''flash'' like a digicam
  10. pleaseclap

pleaseclap New Member

LOL 1 year ago and i still have this phone