• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Advice Needed Re: Buying Android Tablet in UK

jeeves838

Lurker
Apr 17, 2012
Hiya, I know there's some other threads that are similar to what I'm asking, but I'm after specific things in a tablet.

I'm after true Google android 2.2 or higher
fast processor
2.0 USB ports
good battery life
Google apps
Kindle
front-facing camera
2-speakers
Wi-Fi
Flash 10

Ideally would like a bigger screen than 7", but would keep with a 7" if it was a really decent tablet for not much money. I'm not after a brand new one, as long as a used one has been looked after. I just want something dependable that I can have fun with without being disappointed because it's Chinese. I've been sold two that were supposed to be for the UK, but strangely were not, and I'm getting tired of playing this tablet game, but really enjoyed playing with it when it worked.

Can I get all or most of the above for less than

Well I did say I would be okay with buying a used one ... I know that's not a big budget for a nice tablet, only asking for suggestions on what's out there that might have MOST of what I want and is dependable and not a bad Chinese knockoff.

What does anyone think of Archos Arnova 8?

Thank you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones