1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

advice on the note, pleaseSupport

1. rukh

rukh Member

Hi everyone, I received a Note for Christmas and being a complete rookie to Android thought to subscribe to the forums to learn how to best use it.
    Probably I will flood the forums with questions in the coming days, as for now here are a couple regarding -guess it?- notes:
    1. I often have to attend meetings and would like to use my new toy, unfortunately the s memo doesn't allow page turning (I may be wrong here, if so point me in the right direction) does anybody know a good app with this functionality?
    2. during training we often have pdf and/or ppt files with a summary of the items discussed that are distributed beforehand, is there an app allowing to highlight and or write on such files?
    3. in my free time I often enjoy doodling and scribbling but i found s memo a bit limited for my taste, is there any drawing app with a pen pressure sensitive?
    4. (and last)I mistakenly cancelled one of the pre-charged drawings (the one with a white building and green/blue backgrounds) suggestions on how to have it back?
    That's all for now.
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    M.

Advertisement
  2. rukh

rukh Member

Should I move it to another section?
  3. Bodestone

Bodestone Well-Known Member

I've not used S Memo so not sure about that but have a look through the Android market for note taking apps.

The Note comes with Polaris Office for reading and editing/creating Office files including powerpoint (2003 and 2007).
    You can install a plethora of pdf readers.

As above you can look around the market for various drawing apps.

If you really want the deleted drawing back then you could always convince someone else to buy a Note and see if they can send it to you.
  4. anakin1979

anakin1979 Active Member

Can you explain the first question?