ADW.BuuF.Theme: Buuf is SICK!

1. andant

andant New Member

This is probably the best buuf theme I've ever seen! I've been a fan of the buuf for a while and this is a great implementation. Too excited for the metamorph version. Developer is very responsive and happy to add icon requests and fix little issues. Don't know what else to say other than ADW Launcher is the best and this is by far the best theme for ADW Launcher yet! I recommend anyone who likes buuf go and get this, and anyone who is saying what is buuf? - YOU HAVE TO GET THIS, you wont be disappointed. Now I can't wait to get a nice new phone with a huge bright screen to show off this theme!

Advertisement
  2. OstrichSaK

OstrichSaK Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who doesn't have the first clue what buuf is and also doesn't care enough to look? Maybe you should actually say what the acronym is for and/or explain what it is. Far too many apps out there to give a hobo's dump about an app/theme I know nothing about. I'm smart enough that just something being vague doesn't interest me enough to look into it and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum.
  3. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member

I concur
  4. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

a theme thread without any pictures or a link? FAIL!
  5. andant

andant New Member

ADW.BuuF.Theme | AndroidApplications.com

This link is at the top. Where the app is listed. My OP was a comment. I guess people don't know how the androidforums.com/androidapplications.com linking and format work.

Now, who failed?

Still my FAVORITE theme :)