1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

ADW Help

Last Updated:

1. Dbnguy

Dbnguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys,

Downloaded the ADW launcher and I LOVE it.

ONLY thing that I need help with is how do you customise the little Horizontal drawer at the bottom of the screen. (Think its call the Dockbar?)

You can have a left hand and right hand button, but you can either have it on or off. Left button is dialler, right hand button looks like a direct dial button.

Under UI settings it says its customisable but cannot figure out how... Would like to change the RH button to something other than the direct dial it seems to be stuck on.

Any ideas?

Thanks a mil,

Lee

Advertisement
  2. Reaktorblue

Reaktorblue Member

In the ADW Settings -> UI Settings you can enable how you want the bar to look. For example, LAB + RAB are the buttons you see by default. If you disable desktop dots and enable Secondary ActionButtons, you will enable two more buttons on the right and left. This will be for a total of 5 buttons now.

Then to customize what you want there all you have to do is open up your app drawer, click and hold an icon, then drag it to the location you choose on the actionbar. I for example have dialer, email, app drawer, internet, messaging.

Hope this helps my friend.

Dbnguy and bjack56 like this.
  3. Dbnguy

Dbnguy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That does indeed. WOW, Thanks Reaktorblue. Now I love it even more...

:)