• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ADW Launcher EX

Jay21fire

Aug 23, 2010
Just a quick question i have a mytouch 4g and have adw launcher ex. Has anyone downloaded a theme from the market and applied it and had it not show all the icons even though the theme says it has them all. For example i downloaded one that didn't even change the "phone" icon to the themed icon it kept it stock.

Anyone have any ideas.

I tried "Sense Glass" and no, it did not change all icons. What bothered me was that after i removed it, it messed up my settings a bit. I had to reset my dock, home screen indicators, wallpaper, etc. I figured since it's a theme and i set the laucher back to the original theme things will go back to the way they were, but no.

Upvote 0
Just a quick question i have a mytouch 4g and have adw launcher ex. Has anyone downloaded a theme from the market and applied it and had it not show all the icons even though the theme says it has them all. For example i downloaded one that didn't even change the "phone" icon to the themed icon it kept it stock.

Anyone have any ideas.

Actually try downloading Yorks blue red white themes.
They change all the icons by default and this might restore your missing ones?
Just a thought. =)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones