• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ADW Launcher Glass Dock

I don't think there is a way.

You can do what i did, download all the free themes and see which one has the best dock bar, then customize out all the stuff you don't like.

I like the Alt Dark theme best.

I like LauncherPro, but i like having 5x6 icons and re-sizeable widgets in ADW better.

Upvote 0
I'm sure this is too old to matter, but you can customize the dock in ADW Ex. You can make it look however you want, and you get 2 of them. While I admit Launch Pro has the scrolling dock option (which to some may be better), having 2 gesture interchangeable docks is pretty nice. I've tried Launch Pro 3 times and each time ended up uninstalling it because it's so buggy on my phone (Evo 4G). Constantly freezing, crashing and restarting. ADW Ex is the perfect answer to that problem. Never freezes and is smooth as glass.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones