• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ADW.Launcher: Launcher done right!

S

sgaron

The home screen/launcher is the probably the application everyone uses the most since it is where you get access to your widget and other apps. For that matter, it is important that you have a launcher that satisfies your needs.

With ADW.Launcher, you can`t go wrong! It does everything! You can use it in both portrait or landscape. You can have live wallpapers, you can pin application beside the all app button and you can even have another row of six pinned apps when sliding the all app button up! You can also choose how many home screen you`d like to have and which screen is your default home screen. You can also have the sense like preview of all your screen.

This launcher is much smoother that the vanilla launcher and is frequently updated so if there is a bug, don`t worry it won`t last long! Talking of bug, I haven`t seen any! Never crash on me!

Give it a try and I guarantee that you`ll keep it!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones