ADW Launcher...UninstalledSupport

Last Updated:

1. MalibuAce

MalibuAce Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 27, 2010
    I had to uninstall ADW Launcher due to a few problems I had today, anyone else have the same?

I was on a call that required me to press from numbers from the pad when prompted, when I pressed '0' to talk to an operator it somehow conferenced me in with the Sprint operator, this was a little embarrasing since I was tryin to get info on when to show up for a job interview...needless to say I uninstalled the program. This could be my error, and there might be a way to get around this, but I just became too frustrated, maybe I'll try it again at a later date. I also uninstalled Beautiful Widgets, while I really, really like the program, the animations are just laughable (I understand that these had to be changed due to copyright infringement from HTC), the clouds sorta limp in like a sad drunk clown late for a child's birthday party...

I did like how when you click on the date, you go directly to the calender, and I also liked the widgets...I might give it another try in a few days...