adw - number of pagesSupport

Last Updated:

1. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Another stupid question folks, how do you change the amount of pages as I had 7 before I updated
    ric

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Menu button then hit edit, then you should get the option to add pages and pin your home screen.

3. arkangeluk

Thanks rose, got my 7 pages now but don't think that was the right theme for getting the little androids holding my things, thanks
    ric

4. rosered

Someone has it on the Show us Your Homescreens thing if you fancy a plough through it!

5. Smoked

Smoked Well-Known Member

So now that the question has been answered, may I hijack this thread instead of starting another ADW thread? :) I installed it and like it except for the theme change in my address book. I liked having everyone's picture beside their contact...it took me a long time to set that up... but with ADW(or any other launcher i've installed) I lose the pictures in favour of a plain black screen.

Is there any way around that?

6. rosered

I don't run it with any theme so I'm not sure about that, my phone book is the stock SE one with pictures.

7. Smoked

Smoked Well-Known Member

So you have ADW installed but when you go to your phonebook you see the pictures? Is it a blue (stock) background? When I installed ADW it changed the background to solid black and I lost the pictures...I didn't add any theme myself..unless it was included in the install I ran?!?

8. arkangeluk

i had pics in my phonebook and i had adw. when i went into the contact i clicked edit and added pic to it. if you already had done this then sorry i cant think why it wont let you add a pic
    ric

Smoked likes this.
  9. Smoked

Smoked Well-Known Member

Thanks..i'll try that. I just installed ADW and lost them. I was trying in ADW to find a setting to change...never thought to look at each contact in the phonebook :D