• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kornezije

Lurker
Jun 11, 2010
First to say hi to all!
Well iw got a bit of a problem...adw is laggy as hell, and it looks like its loading my apps that r on my home screen(s) when switchng from landscape to portrait view...i flash my x10 several times oh and btw its rooted and o26. Any solutions for that?
Sry for spelling:)

What have you got set up widget wise running on it. Maybe one of them is causing the problem? Have you tried binning them then putting them back on again.
well iw got on home screen batt widg, weather bug,setcpu widg,3g watchdog and mini info widg. It seems that when adw lags out it redirect me to my home screen,btw iw got 4 screens(desktops). Damn i flashed it again just few moments ago,and reinstal everything, i realy dont get it wth is going on!

Upvote 0
I had the exact same problem when switching from portrait to landscape. I uninstalled adw and reinstalled the latest from the market. This fixed it and adw is now fast as ever. The dev knows about it.

yea...didnt work...well ill just gonna need to dig up some more...and is it true that u cant select number of screens in latest version!? wtf is with that?!

Upvote 0
Are you using any adw themes? I found that even after reinstall if I went back to the Gala s theme it screwed up again. The default theme worked fine.

Yep, im using idroid theme...ill try and use default theme,hope that will work. I switched back to 0.8something-something build, i just dont wana use any other launcher:)...im open for any suggestion. And thnx for all those tips before!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones