ADW Slide Drawer?Support

Last Updated:

1. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have downloaded ADW but I prefer a slide up drawer, is there any setting or theme to get this on ADW?

Thanks

Edit: Nevermind, I uninstalled it. I prefer the original home screen :) I can wait for the 2.1 update for 5 screens :)

Advertisement
  2. hitokiri

hitokiri Active Member

yeah i have the same issue as u also cubz..i wanted extra screen but i prefer the slide up drawer. i couldn't find any setting in adw to use the slide up drawer. i think that adw dont have that kind of setting. that is as far as i knw. but then if anyone know pls let me knw k :D

3. pyromatic18

pyromatic18 Well-Known Member

To change the drawer to move vertically just go into ADW settings then into Drawer Settings. You should see something called Horizontal Drawer which should be checked if your drawer is moving horizontally. Uncheck this to make the drawer go Vertically.

Hope this helps.

buffyflump likes this.
  4. Shakshuka

Shakshuka Member

How do I het ADW.launcher?

5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

In answer to all of the above posts...

You can get ADW from here, but as the market is location sensitive it may not be available to you

[​IMG]

For a swipe up app drawer, Menu>ADW Settings>System Preferences>Swipe Up Action and the top one is open/close app drawer.

CuBz likes this.
  6. arfanvilla

arfanvilla Well-Known Member

I think the guys (including myself) want the actual graphics to show the drawer slide up not just the action. I use the swipe up action, but would also like to test the drawer up. But i do like the zoom in zoom out feature - it looks quite cool.

Shakshuka likes this.