• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Adware I can NOT find to delete

F

Fablezim

Hey all,

Hopefully this is the right place to post this; within the last month I have a pop up that comes up when my battery hits 24%. I've included a screenshot. I have searched EVERY possible thing I can think of to try and kill it but with no success. I install 100% of my apps from the Play store, I have deleted every unnecessary app I could, I've disabled apps, messed with permissions, check the "draw over other apps" section, and I cannot find the culprit that is causing this to come up. The ad used to always be for Smule's Sing/Karaoke app, and now after the android update I did about a week ago its for some Geek shopping app. Does anyone else have this too?? Any ideas??

Ee08hk8

Ee08hk8.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded a game from google play and not long after my tablet was swarming with spam ads and from what I hear you can delete the apk that did it but the ads will keep popping up,and there are a number of apk in the playstore that would do so,it was so bad that I would get ads on my launcher home screen.
Then I learned of this http://adfree.odiousapps.com and all my unwanted ad problems where gone,it work so well I have to turn it of to skip ad fly to download anything;but I turn it back on when I'm done.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones