Afrpfg


Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    @AC13
    out of range you don't waste the charge

    Radar indicates 400 yards but now it is located south west of you

    @all
    you are traveling southwest BTW :facepalm: each of you needs to post a thinking about ocean's post
  2. karandpr

    karandpr Well-Known Member

    Probably the map will help

    "I think we have busted the radar . Wake up HTC . He looks he can handle electronics efficiently "
  3. agentc13

    agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

    "Could it be a reef or something?"
  4. 9to5cynic

    9to5cynic Well-Known Member

    I hit the communicator to send an alert to HTC *beeeep beeeeep*.

    Care to elaborate what you mean by that post yeahha, what kind of thoughts, like what we think the sonar is picking up?
  5. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    Everything appears to be functioning normally and by design, it now shows the thing is 350 yards to the southwest and heading right towards you.
  6. karandpr

    karandpr Well-Known Member

    "It's moving !! how can it be a reef ? Probably a giant sea creature or a submarine ?"
  7. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    Sorry for doing this AC13 give yourself 1 PP

    Smith says "It's a reef we need to change course"
  8. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    @karan
    nobody was steering the ship (T'res was sleeping) no speed was set, it was progressing on you as quickly as you were moving
  9. agentc13

    agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

    @t'res
    "We're the thing that is moving. Don't you understand basic physics?"
  10. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    @9to5
    I was looking for permalink rolls to assist someone in knowing what it was
    9to5cynic likes this.
  11. 9to5cynic

    9to5cynic Well-Known Member

    "Quick, to the helm. If we stop the boat, we could slowly navigate around the reef!'
  12. agentc13

    agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

    "We need to make sure you boys that know how to steer this thing stay awake."
  13. karandpr

    karandpr Well-Known Member

    [Hide]lol and I created that map with reef :rolleyes:
    I am pretty sure sonar and radar can differentiate static and dynamic objects . :p :p :p [/spoiler]
    "A change in direction will take some more time "
  14. 9to5cynic

    9to5cynic Well-Known Member

    As I look into the cabin, I see too many levers, not knowing what they do, I back away asking, "Hey! Someone wanna slow this boat down and avoid that reef?"
  15. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    Yeah that gave me the idea. Good job karan!:D

    You are aware that you can slow the boat enough to make the turn and avoid the reef without too much trouble

    Oh and I am an idiot :eek: I mixed up states and cities so on the map you created the party is sailing out the southwest corner to get to Vipa :facepalm: <--I really wish we had that tag with this gif [​IMG]
  16. karandpr

    karandpr Well-Known Member

    "Pull that lever with grey handle . We have now slowed the ship .we need to change the direction now . Insert these cordinates and let the computer re caliberate .we will move slowly for 700 yards "
  17. agentc13

    agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

    "Man, I really hate sailing, next time let's catch a plane or something!"
  18. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    Now that wouldn't be nearly as fun for me :D
  19. karandpr

    karandpr Well-Known Member

    "I don't think any one of us can learn to pilot a plane in one day."
  20. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    You are able to get safely around the reef and keep on the journey. The radar indicates the reef disappearing behind you.
  21. agentc13

    agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

    I have someone else take over watch while I go below deck to eat.
  22. 9to5cynic

    9to5cynic Well-Known Member

    Climbing up the stairs to the main deck I look around contemplating the near miss we had with the reef.
  23. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    Shortly after noon the sonar announces there is an object below you, this object is about halfway between you and the ocean floor. After observation for a while it appears to be rising slowly and staying directly beneath you

    This should be fun, figure out what you guys want to do. I should be leaving for work in a few, once I get there I will be able to post what happens next. I will try to answer any questions between now and the time I have to leave, big hint with the title!
  24. agentc13

    agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

    Hearing the alarm from the SONAR I go above deck.
    "OK, what is it this time. We better be ready for an attack. That thing is showing some odd behavior for any sort of sea creature, I would bet it is something coming after us."

    Everyone healed up to full overnight correct?
  25. Yeahha

    Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

    Yeah everyone is fully healed, full charges and ready to die..er fight once they post...:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page