• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
@marc and Metroid Prime

Both of you havent upgraded your stats
Probably If you want I will do it for you .

Marc

Marc has 70 PP but his HP is 28 . so I will be upgrading your health :eek: .You wont be using Divine Magic anytime soon >_> and it is better that way .

Your Combat Moves:
Melee :-
Edged : You have just gained a sword and this is your strongest Melee attack
Brawling/boxing :In case you drop the sword
Ranged :-
Projectiles,
Full Auto :pRG (Ammo:290)
Demolitions
Magic:
Fire attacks

PP upgrades
21 for Intelligence 7 (you get two bonus skills )
15+18=33 for Body = 6
12 Raise Charisma to 4
PP left =4
Your HP will be
10x4=40
AC=11

Final stats :
S:2
A:5
B:6
C:4
I:7
W:4
HP:40
AC:11

You can upgrade/add two skills
Also load up the alcohol for moltov cocktails to use with demolitions

Metroid Prime

Melee :
Brawling
Boxing

Ranged :
Pistols : Pistol
Rifles : Rifle
Full-auto

PP:72
Not much of melee combat character but technically excellent brawler . Decent Ranged attack too
Increase body 21+24 to 7
increase strength with 24 to 8

S:7-->8
B:6-->8
I:4
W:1
HP:40-->60:eek: (it was 50 to begin with )
AC:10 --> 13 (it was 11 to begin with)
I would suggest take edged and use a sword .that will make you the strongest melee combatant

@agentc13
I dunno
You are using two skills on healing .
Remember will power has lowest Non combat use
There are many holes in our characters it seems

Upvote 0
@Karan
Well, I don't want to gimp my offensive power by having to upgrade my willpower right now. I will probably get healing at some point, but for now I guess we have to rely on you. I will update my character. Thanks for the heads up, I had completely missed that fine point.

@Whoever
I will update my character now then. Sorry for that.

Upvote 0
@Yeahha
Met prime has HP of 50 and AC of 11 :eek: he is the strongest character :eek: but he miscalculated /...
if he takes up edged plus the attributes I have assigned .He will be a fierce combatant and eat all the pizza he wants ...

Takes the half dolphin out of freezer and feeds it to mimzy....
"we will soon be landing .... "

Upvote 0
@AC13
I only use GIMP use it pretty much only for my avatars. I don't have a need to get PS since it works fine for me :)

Thanks for not having as many...:D

Mimzy jumps off the boat at the mention of food.
The skyline of Vipa is getting larger you should arrive in a few hours.

Upvote 0
T'res looks at the central tower ,memories pour in ...

[T'res is walking away from the Tombstone Of The Damned .
"T'resezk you have been found guilty of killing E'lprez .You hear-by have been ..." Damned cultist
"I have not killed E'lprez."calmly
"If you try to escape ...." Another Damned Cultist
"Is that a threat "T'resezk
"You cant possibly fight all of us " Damned cultist raising a wand .
"No . I will kill half of you and run away of course ,if you try to bind me "
The Damned Cultist approaches and hits at T'resezk but instead kills hits another cultist
"That was Lucky Foist ,tell me T'resezk you haven't.... "
I didnt kill E'lpazk because Elpazk is alive ,You have little Idea of his or my powers do you "
"Blashemy ..." The Cultist is stuck by a lightning
"Lightning is mastery of Arcane magicians who use what is known as electricity . None of the Damned have the power .T'resezk ,you are a Syron !!" C'uotl,Head Cultist
"Nice observation ,you know you will live a long life .same can not be said of others ,their deaths are approaching "
"You have changed gods too it seems ,What is going on, T'resezk ?" C'outl
T'resezk smiles
"Blinking Shadow Core " and I teleported away .
I was made responsible for the allegedly death of Diplomat of Damned Alliance,E'lprez.
That conniving thief !!
We may have to fight the undead in Vipa if we have to achieve our goal .
Things may have changed however .
I wonder why the 58 androids have a bounty .They were members of the mage alliance .
need to gather information .
I dont need a low profile however ,just need to avoid the Black Guards of the Damned ."

Too much mystery around T'res is involved. Apparently he knows something ..

Upvote 0
@Everyone
@marc and Metroid Prime

Both of you havent upgraded your stats
Probably If you want I will do it for you .

Marc

Marc has 70 PP but his HP is 28 . so I will be upgrading your health :eek: .You wont be using Divine Magic anytime soon >_> and it is better that way .

Your Combat Moves:
Melee :-
Edged : You have just gained a sword and this is your strongest Melee attack
Brawling/boxing :In case you drop the sword
Ranged :-
Projectiles,
Full Auto :pRG (Ammo:290)
Demolitions
Magic:
Fire attacks

PP upgrades
21 for Intelligence 7 (you get two bonus skills )
15+18=33 for Body = 6
12 Raise Charisma to 4
PP left =4
Your HP will be
10x4=40
AC=11

Final stats :
S:2
B:6
I:7
W:4
HP:40
AC:11

Also load up the alcohol for moltov cocktails to use with demolitions

Metroid Prime

Melee :
Brawling
Boxing

Ranged :
Pistols : Pistol
Rifles : Rifle
Full-auto

PP:72
Not much of melee combat character but technically excellent brawler . Decent Ranged attack too
Increase body 21+24 to 7
increase strength with 24 to 8

S:7-->8
B:6-->8
I:4
W:1
HP:40-->60:eek: (it was 50 to begin with )
AC:10 --> 13 (it was 11 to begin with)
I would suggest take edged and use a sword .that will make you the strongest melee combatant

@Marc
His ideas seem pretty good, but I personally would spend the points he put in charisma elsewhere and maybe a little less for body as well if you can get an int upgrade. Int will increase your skills and number of charges. You can then spend more charges on spells and thus do more damage. Other party members have the charisma stuff covered.

@MP
I like his ideas. Use a sword do lots more damage...
Maybe a pizza making skill? (cooking I guess) We have to keep tying that in, it is awesomely hilarious...

@Everyone
So how are we doing the loot for the bracers/ring? (and anything else) We need to figure this stuff out before we get to the city and probably more combat....

Upvote 0
@karan
Who did(n't) T'res kill E'lprez or E'lpazk or Elpazk? :p

Sounds good...since this happened in Vipa you are under the impression that the COTD (Cult Of The Damned?) has lost power in Vipa since Heraldo didn't know of your bounty. And now I have to change part of the story in Vipa...:mad::D all is good...need beer to fuel my creativity :eek:...I think I use "..." too much...:cool:...

Upvote 0
@AC13
I think he was trying to get HTC to have a higher HP. By design just putting PP into your primary stat isn't a good idea since it my NPCs have distributed it more evenly and can both hit harder but have also raised their stats that affect AC and HP.

@all
I am working on making ranged fighting more balanced as right now melee is probably the strongest closely followed by magic then ranged is trailing...Magic being slightly weaker IMO was planned because it will progressively get stronger as you gain more charges while melee will not. Ranged was supposed to be balanced with Melee but I didn't realize it wasn't until there was some beta testing i.e. the previous 880 or so posts in this thread :D.

Yeah loot distribution needs to be finalized before you arrive in Vipa. Let me know what you are selling so I can figure out prices. Don't worry about PP spending yet you should have some time in Vipa before getting into battle unless people act up which I don't put beyond karan

Upvote 0
"Everyone ready to get into Vipa? You have all your gear and are prepared for some adventure?"

@Yeahha, Karan
I forgot Charisma affected HP. I really think we should give marc the HP ring too to help with that. I was basically saying "Don't forget to increase Int too if you are casting", not "ignore everything but int". :p

Upvote 0
"Well, let's divide this loot real fast," I say.

I think we should keep all the potions, and the luck bracer and all that. Most of that loot seemed good.

@ Yeahh - I plan to sell the six-shooter, and buy one that is more powerful or more accurate, something that'll +1 or 2 something... because right now, I think it's only got on hit ;)

Upvote 0
[Hide]sorry guys I'm rather inactive on the weekends. @AC13 lol. @ 9to5 it costs 1000 GC to have an enchantment put on a weapon to buy a already enchanted one it will cost that plus the cost of the weapon. You can put the scope you have on your rifle onto the explosive rifle and it will have a +3 to hit. They use the same ammo ;)

I'm having wifi and CPU issues currently...[/spoiler]

Mimzy has returned with a 10 foot long shark. He pulls it on the boat and begins his meal

Upvote 0
Looking at my new sniper rifle, I suddenly realize that it has no scope. I carefully remove the scope from the hunting rifle and attach it to the sniper rifle. "Much better," I say to myself.

"Would you look at that," I say, marveling over the size of the shark that Mimzy brought aboard the ship.

Okay, well, I probably won't be upgrading that pistol anytime soon, are there any items I can buy for it to increase it's accuracy...? But, I guess I don't really need it now... I'll probably sell off some of the ammo for the pistol to buy some more rifle rounds. :) That seems much more lucky for me at least. (And the rest of the party ;))

Upvote 0
@9to5
you can exchange the ammo at at 2 to 1 ratio without issues once you arrive and get to a shop. If you have 100 pistol rounds you can trade them for 50 rifle rounds

@karan
Just what you need seeing as you have yet to take damage from anyone that wasn't a party member...but Zach and HTC are still debating for the ring :rolleyes: so you get what I still think of as the most powerful item I've provided so far (other than maybe Cains new gun...)

Mimzy is about halfway done with the shark (he seems to be a good hunter but only hunts for himself...) when you arrive at the docks of Vipa. You are supposed to meet with Leonard at the temple of Frisco which you can see from the docks what do you guys do?
Just wanted to restate the plan since that needs to be done to progress the story feel free to do as you wish

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones