Afrpfg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

Ah you aren't gonna see if karan can get T'res arrested...

Advertisement
  2. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

Walks to the radar display and collects the pee in the flask given by Heraldo .
    "what should we do next ,Vipa looks much different ...."
  3. Yeahha

The pee got into the instrument and it is now broken
  4. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

I thought the pee would fix it?
  5. agentc13

"You guys want to sell the rest of this loot off and then make sure our supplies are good before meeting up with what's his name?"
  6. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

"Yeah sounds good. I think his name was ... Lenny, Les, Leo... Something like that. I wonder if it's on these papers?" I ask pulling out those documents and going over them again...
  7. Yeahha

I really want to add this to my sig...:p...catguin pee only fixes people not electronics, it is still a liquid and it just prevents people from dying for a short period of time doesn't heal like a healing potion
  8. agentc13

"We can make sure Zach and HTC have some armor and save the ring for them to argue over. The rest of the stuff we can take and sell while they stay here and fight over it."
  9. 9to5cynic

"Good plan, the extra cash will come in handy," I say looking around Vipa.
  10. agentc13

"Cain, how about you and me and T'res go do that then?"
  11. Yeahha

It is a small island nation. You can see the Temple of Frisco (or what you assume is since it seems to have numerous fedoras either drawn/painted on it and there are plenty of people wearing fedoras around it) it is about 500 yards to the left after you exit the docks. You can see a market place in the center of the city if you go straight after exiting the dock and what looks to be residential houses dispersed with larger buildings that you assume are businesses of some sort but you don't know what they sell.
  12. agentc13

"Well let's go see what they have in this place."

I start to walk towards the market/business area.
  13. 9to5cynic

"Yeah, let's do that"

Looking over at the market place, I wonder if they will have the supplies we need.

what supplies do we need?
  14. karandpr

"Probably some useful stuff like cigarettes ,p0rn magzines and some rum . ..."

bribe the guards
  15. agentc13

"I could use some cigarettes, thanks for reminding me!"
    OK, let's do it!
  16. 9to5cynic

Looking at Smith, "I didn't know you androids could smoke," was a puzzled expression. "Well, let's get going," I say as we head off towards the market.

:p
  17. agentc13

"Yeah, it affects us a bit differently, but it still works. Let's see if we can find anything interesting"

Can I roll to see if I find anything interesting? Or however you woudl do that?
  18. karandpr

"we have leather vests,some brass knuckles and to sell.Lets find a trader "
  19. 9to5cynic

"this guy looks friendly enough," I say pointing to a trader sitting down on at a booth with supplies around him.
  20. agentc13

I look around to see if I see anyone who looks like they might be buying/selling black market products....
    :eek:
  21. karandpr

"Lets pawn off some supplies first ,we dont have enough credits to buy stuff as of now . "
  22. 9to5cynic

Walking up to the man I pointed out earlier, "Hello, you wouldn't happen to be interested in buying some products would you?"
  23. Yeahha

There are several places selling tobacco and tobacco products as well as prerolled cigarettes and cigars, rum is also easy to find but you remember you have access to a larger selection in the boat, p0rn is a bit more difficult...no places obviously selling it...might need to try harder...

50 GC per carton is the average price you can get some cheap Virgins and Boosts for as low as 35 GC a carton, and some more expensive ones like Verizons and AT&Ts for 60 GC a carton because they are "higher quality"...you aren't sure if they really are.

They have a brand of cigarettes called "3" they don't just come in tobacco and menthol flavor but also about all the fruit flavors you can think of mango, banana, orange, lemon, lime, apple...as well as desert flavors chocolate, vanilla, caramel, butterscotch...they are 55 GC a carton and can be mix/matched

You haven't expressed an interest in anything but cigarettes at this point so I don't know what else is interesting. ;) a boy who appears to be 11 offers to sell you a good time then starts shouting random thing as you and following you around calling you things like "Homes" and "Brah"

Good idea

The guy you are pointing at smiles at you.

Nothing jumps out at you but your little stalker says he knows of another place to get stuff for cheaper and stuff you can't get here...or so you think his words tend to run together

its hard to sell stuff without a GM online isn't it :p sorry

He replies "It depends on what you got to sell."
  24. karandpr

Turns to the trader ,
    "I have an Enchanted Reinforced Leather Vest for trade ,"

"What options can you give ? "
  25. Yeahha

"I would need to see your wares but that would fetch a pretty penny"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.