• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Afrpfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So, what's next guys?"

Character update

Character time, hope this is right ;)

NAME: Cain
Race: Non-magical Human

Description:
A rough older man, strong silent type. Dressed in a longcoat and tattered cowboy hat. His unshaven profile is adorned with scars, as are his hands and arms. While not one to shy away from a fight, he will always attempt to take a stealthy approach when possible.

HP: 50
AC: 15
((B+C)x5=HP)
(A+B=AC)

S: 5
A: 10
B: 5
C: 5
I: 4
W: 1

Primary Skill: Agility.

Combat Skills:
Pistols
Rifles
Edged
Karate
Semi-Auto
Long Ranged Rifles (sniper ;))
Explosives

Non-Combat Skills:
Pickpocket
Sneak
Lock Pick
Observation
Prestidigitation
Free Running
Diving Rolls ;)
Dodging
Trap removal (agility based)

Inventory:
Six shooter and ammo (50)
Synthetic leather vest (+2 AC) #Still have, but not wearing.
Reinforced Leather Vest (+3 AC)
Knife
First Aid kit.
+2 Explosive Sniper Rifle (+2 to hit, 12-18 damage) (100 rounds)
Short sword
Luck Amulet (5 charges)
132GC

PP:
22 (bank)
10 from night 1 RP, spent 21 from fight and RP on night 2
45 from the first pirate battle.
34 (spent some...) from RP re: jail time... ;)
+5 for shooting contest...
+12 for ship battle...
+37 for ruins
[[spend 30 from A9>10]]

Upvote 0
@karan
I will consider it with my next skills additions. I probably should have added pistol whip instead of SMGs, since I don't as of yet HAVE an SMG. If Yeahha will allow me to change, I will. Just with my weak strength, Pistols and non-edged melee are pretty much the same damage wise.

Gives T'res his cough drops, and slips on the swift boots.

Quick Character update

Agility 8 --> 9
Speed +1
AC (13+1) --> (14+1)

minus 12 cough drops

Upvote 0
@Karan
@agentc13
yes you can . but you wont be able to hit an opponent properly with your strength or the melee damage of a gun :rolleyes: :eek: .knuckles require bawling ,swords and daggers require edged .

Yeah I know my strength doesn't help me in that respect. But I inquired at the beginning, I can use it in melee with the pistol skill and not have a penalty. So I can melee and have the skill. I was just saying that other players beside yourself have such a skill (which you said we didn't) not that it was wise for me to use it. :p

Upvote 0
@Karan
@agent
Cain and T'res are only the melee combatants ,From what I remember you had one short sword but you don't use it neither you sold it .Probably 9to5 can use it to dual wield but he likes to use rifles anyway :D .
I know that my primary skills are as a spellcaster, but I have a skill that I can melee with if the situation called for it. Thought that was clear in my last post about this? I already know that it isn't smart to do so.

Also the way Cain and Sparky are set up they should stay at range if possible as they are strongest there. Nobody is setup to primarily be melee.

I also have brass knuckles to use if I see the need, but don't count on seeing me use them.

Upvote 0
"I will take the ring of smarts, and the body one if nobody else wants it but if Cain wants it he can have it. "

"Let me double check the necklace and see if I can find out anything more specific for you. "
Necklace of the faithful (+1 Willpower)
"we could have just asked mimzy if the translator weren't broken ...It smells like curry and i have a strange feeling after I smelt it ......"
You got the strange feeling after you tasted it...twice
I check the vial as well. "Maybe I can tell what this is of you can't T'resezk. Hopefully it doesn't hurt me. " I cast an absorb spell on myself before trying, hoping it stops anything bad from happening.
It's sure does smell like curry...after talking to T'res you didn't have the gall to taste it...:p
@Yeahha
Does the + 1 int ring allow me to pick more skills since it is my primary stat?
No they are like temporary enhancements to your skills, you can't base skills on the because when you removed them you would lose those skills...
@anti
You can pistol whip with the basic pistol skill
Correct you are

Upvote 0
opens all the cough drops ..
"there is some space in this vial since I drank twice ...."
Drops all the drops in the vial..
"I wonder what will happen"

The vial explodes everyone in the room takes 150 damage lets make some new characters :p:D back in reality...or something like that the vial gets heavier...much just adding the weight of the coughdrop...not so heavy it would become a burden to close...you can likely get the coughdrop back out without spilling the liquid (yes my physics is screwed up) and you can't see the coughdrop in the liquid currently.

Upvote 0
"That was useless"
closes the vial and pockets it .
"It's unusually heavy..."

"Alright people I have a plan for the first time . The two doors contain creatures and they know of our presence . The plan is like this .

Smith and I will bust the door at the end of hallway with our magic skills .
Sparky will quickly throw grenade and move back quickly .
Cain will hold the rear with his rifle ready to take down anyone just in case
Any suggestions ?
Lets roll !!"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones